Empowered to Connect Conference
Fri-Sat 4/13-14, 2018, Topeka Bible Church College Ave Auditorium, 1135 SW College Ave
Sponsored by Haiti Lifeline Ministries
- Limited free childcare for age four and under Friday AM only, must reserve in advance
- Check-in begins 8:30 AM Friday; session begins at 9 AM and runs through 5 PM
- Saturday session runs 9 AM-5 PM
- This is a free event, but advance registration is required
- CEU hours will be available for this conference. Details available here.
Come experience practical teaching in a safe and supportive community as we work to equip families, churches, and professionals to better serve children impacted by adoption and foster care.
Featuring Trust-Based Relational Intervention® methods developed by Dr. Karyn Purvis and Dr. David Cross from the Karyn Purvis Institute of Child Development, this conference helps bring attachment and connection in families.